SOLD IN 14 DAYS! Highest sold price in Canyon Heights Neighbourhood.
858 Clements Avenue, North Vancouver BC$4,288,000 Capilano NV North Vancouver House/Single Family 3 Level Split Sold SOLD IN 14 DAYS!
858 Clements Avenue, North Vancouver BC
- Postal Code: V7R 2K7
- MLS® Number: R2514463
- Year Built: 2020
- Size: 5,281 Sq ft
- Frontage Size: 66
- Depth Size: 141
- Style: 2 Storey w/Bsmt.
- Lot Size: 9,300
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6.5
- Tax: $10,975
- Tax Year: 2020
- View: Mountain
Renowned architect, DAVID CHRISTOPHER has designed another masterpiece. This WEST COAST MODERN family home sits in the popular community of Canyon Heights. The house id within walking distance to BC’s sought-after Handsworth Secondary catchment school, One of the highest ranked in the province! This luxurious home comes with many perks to accentuate modern sophistication, including: Stunning DESIGNER interior doors & cabinetry imported directly from ITALY with “Miele Appliances”. A heated swimming pool with an Infinity edge,A Hot tub and Sauna, Steel floating staircase with glass railings. There was no expense spared! A MASTERPIECE like this is rarely available and it is guaranteed to impress. Major kudos to KASTRO Development Team. Let us walk you through your potential new home.
- Heated Swimming pool with an infinity edge, Hot tub and infrared Sauna.
- Miele Appliances in Main and Fry Kitchen
- Italian kitchen cabinets imported from ITALY
- Zebranno Natural stone countertops
- Fully automated home with Control4 system.
- Individual controlled zone AC and HRV system.
- High energy efficient European made windows.
- **Carrera marble flooring throughout the main floor and white oak hardwood flooring on the top floor and basement.
- Three Gas FirePlaces: Master bedroom, Family room and Living room.
- Radiant heated flooring throughout the entire house.
- Fully Equipped Theatre room.
- Steel floating staircase with glass railings.
- Two large skylights.
- Designer doors and closet organizers imported from Italy.
- Pre- Painted Metal Roofing.
- Built in vacuum.
- Artificial lawn and sprinkled planters.
- Lindab gutters.